Partnerships between Universitiy and Industry
The Institute for the Promotion of Business-Regional Collaboration engages in the activities shown below in collaboration with industry and other partners. We are an organization at Hokkaido University that establishes the Policy on Government-Industry-Academia Collaborations and crystallizes the integration of research findings into society.
- Tasks connected with the discovery of intellectual property, the acquisition of rights to it, and its practical use etc.
- Promotion of joint research centered on intellectual property
- The promotion of organizational partnerships between universities and industry
- Startups launched at university and the provision of entrepreneurship education
- The planning and development of HOKUDAI brand products
- Research and development work at the Global Research Hub for Food and Medical Innovation, a large-scale laboratory
Faculty and administrative staff with specialist expertise provide support aimed at finding solutions to the technological challenges that companies face.
If you are looking for a partner to help you find a solution, please take a look at the Research Profiles page. It provides an overview of the technologies possessed by Hokkaido University.